It might sound weird but this is a really delicious and refreshing flavor combo! The fruity taste of the Sungolds are a perfect pairing with the sweet Blueberries. We like to get the “scoop” style tortilla chips for this chunky salsa. So pretty and different, make this for a snack or appetizer. Try it, we know you will like it. ; )
- Rinse 1 pint Blueberries, drain, place in a mixing bowl.
- Rinse and slice 1 pint Sungold Cherry Tomatoes, add to Blueberries.
- Chop Cucumber and Vidalia Onion very finely, about 1/4 cup each.
- Chop or snip Fresh Herbs such as Cilantro, Basil or Parsley to taste.
- Add the juice of 1 Lime, season with a pinch of salt, mix well and refrigerate until serving with Corn Chips and a festive beverage.