Pac Choi (white and green parts)
Baby Onions (white and green parts)
Red Turnip or Watermelon Radish (great sliced into matchsticks)
Snow Peas (use whole or slice in half diagonally after stringing)
Any other veggies you like such as Green Peppers, Carrots, Celery, etc.
- Trim, wash and chop your veggies.
- Prepare your sauce, mix together: 2T Soy Sauce, 2T Fish Sauce, 1T Hot Sauce or Siracha, 2T Honey (or 1T Sugar), 1 teaspoon each powdered or ground Ginger, Garlic, Cumin, Fennel Seed, Galangal, Red Pepper, etc. whatever you have. (other great ingredients are Coconut Milk, Chunky Peanut Butter, Mushrooms, etc!)
- Drain and cut Tofu into cubes, fry in 2T Vegetable or Peanut Oil until crispy (or use Chicken, Pork, Shrimp, Beef).
- Set aside and stir fry the veggies in 2T Vegetable or Peanut Oil, when they are just getting tender add the Tofu to the wok or skillet and sauce.
- Stir to combine and serve with prepared Rice or Noodles and Orange Slices.