Pac Choi (white and green parts)
Baby Onions (white and green parts)
Red Turnip or Watermelon Radish (great sliced into matchsticks)
- Trim, wash and chop your veggies.
- Prepare your sauce, mix together: 2T Soy Sauce, 2T Fish Sauce, 1T Hot Sauce or Siracha, 2T Honey (or 1T Sugar), 1 teaspoon each powdered or ground Ginger, Garlic, Cumin, Fennel Seed, Galangal, Red Pepper, etc. whatever you have. (other great ingredients are Coconut Milk, Chunky Peanut Butter, Mushrooms, etc!)
- Drain and cut Tofu into cubes, fry in 2T Vegetable or Peanut Oil until crispy (or use Chicken, Pork, Shrimp, Beef).
- Set aside and stir fry the veggies in 2T Vegetable or Peanut Oil, when they are just getting tender add the Tofu to the wok or skillet and sauce.
- Stir to combine and serve with prepared Rice or Noodles and Orange Slices.