1/2 Vidalia Onion
1/4 pound Snap Beans
1 Summer Squash
1 bunch Radishes
- Prepare 2 cups Orzo or Rice
- Wash trim and Lettuce for salad
- Wash, trim and chop veggies into ½” (small) dice.
- Mix vegetables with warm Orzo or Rice and chill for one hour. The residual heat will just make the veggies a little soft, not cooked.
- 15-20 minutes before serving mix in the Buttermilk Ranch Dressing so that the flavors get all happy. Serve the salad on top of prepared Lettuce.
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Blend in blender until smooth:
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2T finely chopped fresh Garlic Chives
- 1T Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Pepper
Add another ¾ cup Buttermilk to blended mixture, chill for 30 minutes before using.