This dish is great served hot or room temperature or chilled for a salad. Terrific for leftovers or lunch the next day!
- Prepare Pasta of your choice.
- Wash, trim and chop Veggies: Tomatoes, Sweet Pepper, Squash, Onion, Garlic. Wash and chop Basil, set aside.
- Grate the Wanda (Gouda style) Cheese.
- Saute prepared Veggies in 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil with salt and pepper to taste. We like to add some Red Pepper Flakes, too.
- Toss prepared Pasta and Sauteed Veggies. Just before serving add the Basil and Cheese. This one is a hit even with our meat-eating Farm Crew!