This recipe will serve a polite portion for 4-6 folks or a serious scoop for 2-4.
- Wash, trim and slice 4-6 fresh Peaches. No need to peel unless you really don’t like it, the peel has good vitamins!
- Butter a pie pan or square baking dish then place sliced Peaches in dish. You can arrange them in a pretty pattern or just let them fall where they may!
- Sprinkle with sugar to your taste (they don’t need a lot).
- In a bowl combine 3/4 cup flour, 2 Tbs sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 Tbs Butter. Mix together until texture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over Peaches and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve with Vanilla ice cream.